Our Values and Ethos
We strongly believe…
- That children’s life experiences are not an excuse for poor performance
- That a child’s history does not determine their future
- That every child is expected to achieve at the very least, the national expected standard
- That every member of staff plays a key role in developing the experiences children have and are entrusted to promote our highest values
- That relationships between children and staff are of the highest quality
- Our curriculum is geared to equipping children for a global contribution.